- School uniform is a sacred and prized possession of a student. It symbolizes the ethos and culture of the school of which the student is an integral part. Therefore, any violation of its sanctity calls for firm disciplinary action such as suspension, termination, etc.
- The students are not allowed to visit public places, restaurant, cinema, multiplexes, etc. in school uniform until and unless they are permitted by the Principal/School Authority. Unauthorized visit to such places is a serious breach of discipline inviting action.
- Hair colouring, using styling go and fashionable hair cults/ cuts are not allowed in school. Students who have begun to shave must have a clean shaven face.
- Every student must wear a neat and clean, complete and correct uniform daily. Parents must ensure that students leave home in full uniform. Uniform is compulsory for all school activities, both curricular and co curricular, on instruction days and also on non-instruction days. Hence, defaulters may be fined and the amount will be transferred towards charitable fund or they will be sent back home at parent’s own risk.
- Every student must possess an identity card issued by the school.
- Whenever the correct or complete uniform cannot be worn, permission to attend school must be obtained on the Regularity Record under “IMPROPER UNIFORM”.
- The specifications regarding uniform must be strictly adhered to by parents and students. The uniform will be as follows:
|Blue Pinafore, half sleeve pink check shirt with monogram, black shoe, white socks, black ribbon and School belt.
|Blue short Pant, half sleeve pink check shirt with monogram, black shoe, white socks and School belt.
|White Pinafore, Activity T. Shirt, white shoe, white socks and white ribbon.
|White Short Pant and Activity T. Shirt, white shoe and white socks.
|I – V
|Steel violet pleated skirts and white shirt with a monogram, black ribbons, white socks and black shoes and School belt.
|Steel violet short pant and white shirt with monogram, white socks, black shoes and School belt.
|White shirt and Activity T. Shirt, white ribbons, white socks white shoes and School belt.
|White short pant and Activity T. Shirt, white socks, white shoes and School belt.
|VI – XII
|White Salwar, steel violet kammez, white dupatta with monogram and black ribbon, white socks and black shoes.
|Steel violet full pant, white half sleeves shirt with monogram, white socks, black shoes and School belt.
|White salwar, white kammez, white ribbon, white socks and shoes, and activity coat.
|White full pant, activity T. Shirt, white socks, white
shoes, and School belt.