- The school receives 95% grant-in-aid only towards the Salary, LTC, Medical Claim, DA &TA arrears, NPS and Pension & Gratuity Contribution, House Rent, Final TA, Cash equivalent of leave salary and reimbursement of tuition fees of the wards of teaching and non-teaching staff. Whereas, the annual fees for all running expenses as mentioned in fee column, for which NO Grant-in-Aid is received, and have to be met from the nominal fees. The Management of the school, therefore, reserves the right to make alteration in the fees from time to time.
- For the new admission all the fees have to be paid at the time admission.The students who would continue their studies, shall have to pay their Annual Fees in the first month i.e. by 30th April of every New Academic year; failing which late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be levied. Tuition Fee of KG-II students have to be paid between 1st to 15th of the Month, failing which late fee as cited above will be charged per month. All the School fees
have to be deposited in State Bank of India, Junglighat, through SBI Collect facility. Instruction Details on SBI Collect is given on page -18.
- The school fee covers twelve calendar months. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Parents/Guardians must claim receipt of the fees
paid and retain it safely. No duplicate receipt will be issued in case of lose.
- The particulars of fees for the Academic Session 2019-2020 are as follows:
|Pre-primary (KG-II)||1||Monthly Tuition Fee||900||10800|
|Pre-primary (KG-II)||2||School Maintenance||600|
|I – XII||4||Water||180|
|I – XII||7||Library||240|
|XI – XII (Science)||8||Science||1500|
|XI & XII (Arts)||11||Geography||480|
|XI & XII (Arts & Science)||13||Physical Education||300|
|XI & XII (Arts)||14||Home Sc./Economics||300|
|Pre-Primary & I -V||17||Examination Fee||240|
|VI – VIII||18||Examination Fee||250|
|IX – XII||19||Examination Fee||300|
Pre-Primary : Rs. 1,940.00 + Rs. 10,800.00 = Rs.12,740.00 I -V : Rs. 2,660.00 VI – VIII : Rs. 2,850.00 IX – X : Rs. 3,560.00 XI – XII (H. Science & Economics) : Rs. 3,560.00 XI – XII (Science) : Rs. 4,100.00
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING ‘FEE – PAYMENT’ THROUGH SBI COLLECT
MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment of School Annual/Session Fees of Classes from KG-II to XII and Tuition Fees only for class KG-II have to be deposited through “SBI COLLECT” (www.onlinesbi.com). Annual Fees of all classes are to be paid latest by 30th April, 2018; whereas Tuition Fees of KG-II have to be paid between 1st to 15th of the Month; failing which late fees will be charged (Refer Page : 11, Rule No. 80). Bank Charges extra to be borne by the students and parents. Payments to be made in a Single Transaction. Payment once made are not refundable. ADMISSION NUMBER of the students will be the Unique ID/Use ID to log in.
Two payment methods are available, i.e.
- Online payment/transaction facility is available to students and parents hrough Internet Banking/ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card or by Cash Deposition at State Bank of India, Junglighat Branch, Port Blair or at any State Bank Branch.
- Fees can be paid through State Bank Collect online Banking from anywhere. Facility can be operated by students and parents also through their mobile or personal computer or at internet café. However, they should enter ward’s details correctly.
In addition to this, the students and parents having “Other Bank Debit Cards or Credit Cards” can also log on to www.onlinesbi.com and make their Payments of Fees through this portal following the instructions and steps stated given below.
Instruction for Payment of Fees through State Bank Collect from SBI Portal
1. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com (https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm)
2. Select State Bank Collect on Top Horizontal Bar
3. Read and Tick Mark ( check box) on Accept Terms & Conditions.
4. Click on Proceed.
5. Select State: Andaman Nicobar Islands (from drop down menu).
6. Select Type: Educational Institutions (from drop down menu).
7. Click on GO.
8. Select Educational Institution’s Name : NIRMALA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, PORT BLAIR
9. Press Submit. Name of the School and School LOGO will appear On the screen.
10. Select Payment Category as per the table given below:
|Class : KG-II||Annual FeeRs. ……. (Fixed)
Tuition Fee ( April, May, June, 2018) Rs……
|Class : I-V||Annual FeeRs. ……. (Fixed)|
11. Enter your : ADMISSION NUMBER
: Press Submit.
12. Enter the Text as shown in the Image appearing on screen
13. Click on Submit.
14. Please verify the entries carefully for its correctness. Once transaction i scompleted cannot be reverted.
15. Click on Confirm.
16. You will see : State Bank Multiple Options Payment System (MoPS)
17. You may choose : Net Banking (SBI only) or Card payments.
18. In Card Payments, you have three options: (a). SBI ATM-cum-Debit Card ,(b). Other Bank Debit Cards and (c). Credit Cards (Check the Bank Charges,appearing against all these options)
19. Note that Bank Charges are minimum for SBI Net Banking and SBI ATM-cum-Debit Card.
20. After payment, print e-Receipt from State Bank Collect under “Payment History” option. (B). Payment by Cash, if you select payment mode in Cash,you will get option for bank as SBI Bank Commission is Rs. 50/- extra to be borne by the candidate. Instructions for Payment of Fees by Cash through “State Bank Collect” from SBI Portal www.onlinesbi.com (follow same Steps 1 to 17 as mentioned above then)
21. Click on the other payment mode option as SBI Branch.
22. Follow the further process as per the instructions appearing on screen.
23. Print Pre acknowledgment Payment (PAP) for cash payment through any SBI Branch
24. Go to any SBI Branch and make the payment on production of the PAP.
25. After payment, print e-Receipt from State Bank Collect under “Payment History” option.
26. Please take Photo Copy of e-Receipt.