- Parents retain their rights and duties in the education of their children even though they delegate them in part to the school. The support and collaboration of parents is in all cases deemed indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
- Parents’ Positive Cooperation with School Management is absolutely essential for the constructive growth and upbringing of their children.They are strongly exhorted to cooperate with the School Management:
a) By urging their children / wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
b) By following up the reports which keep them informed of the diligence in studies and the behaviour of their children / wards.
c) By occasionally meeting the Principal and reporting any case of idleness or indifference in behaviour, or to discuss ways and means to ascertain greater progress in their children. They are recommended to
call at the office between 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
d) By checking the school bags of their children/wards everyday and seeing that they enter daily in the school diary the lessons given; that their note books are signed on time.
e) By motivating their children/wards to arrange their school bags at night before going to bed.
f) By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their persons, textbook,exercise book, etc.
- Parents are not to enter class room to meet the teachers during the teaching hours. They may do so out of class hours after having made an appointment, and with the permission of the Principal.
- Parents are to understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal or School Authorities but the Principal has the right to say on what condition they will admit or promote or detain students in the institution or even dismiss students from the school.
- Ordinarily communication with parents /guardians is made through the Students’ Task Book. Therefore, parents should check the Students’ Task Book and sign with the word “Checked”.
- No remarks once written in Students’ Task Book can be cancelled by anyone other than the Principal.
- Periodical report of conduct and other examination report sent to parents/guardians in the diary are to be duly signed and returned by the addressees.Failure to do so may put their children/wards to great inconvenience and render them liable to be sent back home at parent’s own risk.
- Admission into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities, who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to any one without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- School campus is no smoking area on all day. Therefore, students and parents are strictly forbidden to come to the school chewing pan, tobacco,betel nuts or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It is forbidden also to bring disposable bottles and plastic items to the school.
- Exemplary behaviour is expected from the students and parents in the school campus and outside the school campus.
- Though the school takes care of your wards/children while in the school,the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury and physical or otherwise.
- Parents who send their servants or auto rickshaw drivers to fetch their children/wards must instruct them properly on norms of discipline. They are not to disrupt the class when in the school premises, but to wait at the entrance gate.
- Parents/Guardian threatening the School Authority by various methods, by leveling malicious or false allegation or spreading rumours or giving false information which tends to bring disrepute to the school or its staff or spreading panic among them might result in issuing of Transfer Certificate to their wards/children from the school.
- All communication to the school related to Academic Matters should be addressed to the Principal,whereas, the Administrative Matters to be addressed to the Manager but through the Principal.