- We firmly believe in the dictum that the PARENTS ARE THE FIRST TEACHERS AND THE TEACHERS ARE THE SECOND PARENTS.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking a daily interest in their child’s progress. They should check the diary for any remarks and note the homework given. Parents are expected to join hands with the school, in bringing up their child a society–conscious one.
- Pupils are encouraged to develop a spirit of generosity. However, no gifts or demonstration of any sort, individual or collective, to the teacher is allowed without the previous consent of the Principal.
- The entrusting of a pupil to the school implies that parent agrees to abide by the rules and regulations and decisions of the school.
- Parents are requested not to enter the school to speak to the teachers or to students during school hours. Parents who seek information or who wish to make some complaint should do so to the Principal and not to the teacher.
- The Principal will be available between 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. on every working day. Those desirous of meeting him are requested to make an appointment at the office.
- No school business will be transacted during holidays.
- The school is very conscious and committed to implementing its Vision to train the child not only academically but to instill in him / her a sense of commitment to society. Hence the parents are requested to co-operate with the school.
Recommendation to Parents
Posted on by adminnsa